GK Quiz on Madhya Pradesh
1. ‘Tropic of cancer’ does not pass through which of the following cities of Madhya Pradesh?
2. Which among the following awards of Madhya Pradesh consists of highest award money?
a) Kabir samman
b) Tansen samman
c) Mahatma Gandhi award
d) Lata Mangeshkar award
3. How many stations of ‘All India Radio’ are present in Madhya Pradesh?
4. Which of the following product of Madhya Pradesh do not has a geographical Indication status?
a) Chanderi Fabric
b) Bell Metal Ware of Datia and Tikamgarh
c) Maheshwar Sarees & Fabrics
d) Ratlami sev
5. ‘All India Radio’ services in Madhya Pradesh started from which city of Madhya Pradesh?
6. Which rank is hold by Madhya Pradesh in terms of area in the country?
7. What is the total share of ‘hydel power’ in Madhya Pradesh energy sector?
8. How many times ‘President Rule’ has been imposed in Madhya Pradesh?
9. Which of the following is called energy capital of Madhya Pradesh?
10. How many seats are allotted for Madhya Pradesh in Rajya Sabha?
11. ‘Sihoniya’ the capital of the Kachwahas Rajputs is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
12. Which of the following two District of Madhya Pradesh borders Gujarat state?
a) Alirajpur and Jhabua
b) Jhabua and Barwani
c) Ratlam and Dhar
d) Barwani and Alirajpur
13. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research is located at which place of Madhya Pradesh?
14. Currency Note Press (CNP), of SPMCIL is located at which place in Madhya Pradesh?
15. ‘Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya’ is located at which place of Madhya Pradesh?