Current Affairs Quiz – September 19 2019
1. Which state government has decided to celebrate the year of 2020 as the Year of Artificial Intelligence?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
2. IAF inaugurates Vijaynagar’s Advance Landing Ground in ____________.
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
3. National Seminar on ‘Emerging Trends in Public Architecture’ held in _________.
b) New Delhi
4. Tatpar app is launched by___________.
5. Which state govt has inks MoU with Maldives on cancer care?
a) Tamil Nadu
6. Who has become the first Defence Minister to fly in Tejas fighter aircraft?
a) Amit Shah
b) Rajnath Singh
c) Nithin Gadkari
d) None of these
7. Which country has topped in investments by non-residents in Indian MFs?
8. Which country has emerged as the leading country of origin for immigrants across the world?
c) Sri Lanka
9. Sathar is passed away at 67, is associated with_________.
c) Freedom Fighter
10. Who is the Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment ?
a) Jaishankar Yadav
b) Nandhamuri kadan
c) Thaawarchand Gehlot
d) Chandra Kumar