Current Affairs Quiz – January 21 2023
Current Affairs Quiz – January 21 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz– January 21 2023
1. Which district has become first district in country to provide basic documents to all tribal?
d) None of these
2. Who is the new Prime minister of New Zealand?
a) Chris Hipkins
b) Mathew Perry
c) Steve Happac
d) Christopher Buffay
3. Which Indian brand has placed ninth among the world’s strongest brands, according to the latest report ‘Global 500 – 2023’?
4. Which bank has bagged the prestigious Inclusive Finance India Awards 2022?
a) Ujjivan small finance bank
b) Jana small finance bank
c) AU small finance bank
d) ESAF Small Finance Bank
5. Which bank has recently sell its stake in Russian joint venture to SBI for Rs 114 crore?
6. Which government has recently launched a scheme called “Welcome Corps” to allow its citizens to offer sanctuaries to refugees?
b) Sri lanka
7. Which insurance company has recently launched LIC Jeevan Azad Plan?
a) SBI Life Insurance
b) Life Insurance Corporation of India
c) HDFC Standard Life Insurance
d) Max Life Insurance