Current Affairs Quiz – February 17 & 18 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – February 17 & 18 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which state’s Governor has been given additional charge of discharging duties of Puducherry’s Lieutenant Governor?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which nation has joined Iran-Russia maritime exercise?
3. Which organisation has planned to launch the World Solar Bank (WSB)?
a) United Nations
b) International Solar Alliance
d) World bank
4. Which group has takeover the DHFL?
5. Which tech group has recently ink pact with IIT Kanpur to build up competence in cybersecurity?
6. Which state government has launched ‘Maa’ scheme to provide meals at Rs 5?
a) West Bengal
b) Tamil Nadu
7. Who has conferred SKOCH Chief Minister of the Year Award?
a) E Palanisamy
b) Narayana Samy
c) Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
8. ICICI Lombard partners with _____________ to offer ‘Hospicash’ insurance.
9. Which state government has appointed Hima Das as DSP?
a) Uttar Pradesh
10. ‘Pahela Phagun’ spring festival celebrated in ______________.
a) Sri Lanka
d) None of these
11. Which nation has Overtake the US as Largest Trading Partner of European Union?
12. Who has been given an additional charge of executing the functions of Puducherry L-G?
a) Tamilisai Soundararajan
b) Purohit Pandit
c) Rajavel Raj
d) Hiran Rangit