8. The power-on self-test verifies that the computer hardware is _______
a.Working not properly
9. Input, processing, output, and storage are collectively referred to as:
a.Rare process cycle
b.The information processing cycle
c.Read only memory
10. Which of the following is NOT part of the motherboard?
11. An example of a wireless medium that sends data through the air or space is:
12. To reverse the effect of your last action in word —-
b.Use the Undo command
13. Information that comes from an external source and fed into computer software is called …………….
14. The basic unit of a worksheet
15. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT