1. Which type of network requires HPNA adapters for communication between network nodes?
2. To analyze vast quantities of scientific data and display underlying patterns, you would use a:
3. The free, open-source operating system that is becoming popular is:
4. What term is used to describe software that monitors your online computer activities?
5. Which of the following is a memory management technique that makes the random access memory appear larger than it is?
c.Read only memory
6. The two major components of system software are:
a.The operating system and system utilities
b.The operating memory and system utilities
c.The operating system and system acess
d.The operating system and system hardware
7. Which of the following may be necessary for you to do after you install new application software?
b.Do a warm boot