1. Who is the MD and CEO of Vijaya Bank?
a) Suresh N Patel
b) Kishore Kumar Sansi
c) Sushil Muhnot
d) Kishore Piraji Kharat
2. Which Bank has tied up with non banking finance company Bajaj Finance, to launch a series of co-branded credit cards for Indian customers on November?
a) RBL Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) Indian Bank
d) Axis Bank
3. The Reserve Bank has placed a limit of ________ rupees on monthly withdrawals from PradhanMantri Jan Dhan bank accounts on November
4. “Banking with personal touch” is the tagline of _________________
a) Federal Bank
b) South Indian Bank
c) Karur Vysya Bank
d) Laxmi Vilas Bank
5. Bank rate means _____________________
a) Rate of interest allowed by commercial Banks from on their depositors
b) Rate of interest at which commercial banks discounted bills of their borrowers
c) Rate at which RBI purchases or re-discounts bills of exchange of commercial banks
d) Rate of interest charged by commercial Banks from borrowers
6. What is the Reverse Repo Rate on January 04 2017?
7. What is the Currency of Australia?
a) Australian Euro
b) Australian Rupee
c) Australian Dollar
d) Australian Pound
8. Certificate of Deposits can be issued for a maximum period of _____?
a) 30 days
b) 90 days
c) 180 days
d) 365 days
9. Headquarters of Oriental Bank of Commerce in _______________
c) New Delhi
10. American Morgan Stanley has lowered its growth forecast for FY’17 to _____ from 7.7% earlier on account of currency replacement programme in India