Banking Quiz for IBPS | SBI – 308
1.CTS-2010 is related to which of the following banking instrument?
b) Credit Cards
2. If any cheque issue by a holder to the payee for the upcoming withdrawn date, then that type of cheques are called____________.
a) Post Dated Cheques
b) Anti Dated Cheques
c) Stale Cheque
d) Order Cheque
3. What percentage of FDI is allowed in Insurance Sector in India?
4. What is ‘first I’ stand for in the FII ?
5. How many member nations are there in the Bank for International Settlements (BIS)?
d) All the members of World Bank
6. When was the first Basel norm introduced Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS)?
7. Which of the following is the oldest stock exchange of Asia?
b) Hang Seng Index
c) Nikkei 225
8. What is ‘B’ stand for in the FIPB which is a term related to FDI?
9. What is the ceiling limit of FII of paid-up capital of an Indian company(excluding PSU Banks)?
10. Nikkei 225 is a famous stock exchange of which of the following country?
a) South Korea
c) Hong Kong