Zensar Technologies, an RPG Company, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Foolproof Ltd. along with its two wholly-owned subsidiary companies in UK and one wholly-owned subsidiary Company in Singapore for an undisclosed sum.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Foolproof will now be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zensar Technologies (UK) Ltd. The deal will be financed by internal accruals, and will be EPS positive for the company.
- Foolproof is one of Europe’s leading experience design agencies, headquartered in London with other offices in Norwich and Singapore.
- The company helps global brands design better, and more relevant, digital products and services, and counts many Global 500 firms amongst its clients.
- Foolproof’s market leadership in experience design and the strong management team at its helm, are strategic to Zensar’s plan to increase market share in this increasingly pertinent space.
- The integrated proposition of the two companies will augment the value Zensar delivers to clients.
- Foolproof also brings clients across BFSI, retail, high technology and oil & gas segments into Zensar’s fold.
- The addition of Foolproof’s 100 consultants, with knowledge and understanding in strategy and planning, design research, design and development and creative technologies will strengthen Zensar’s digital capabilities.
- Foolproof will operate under its own brand name, and will continue to be managed by founders Peter Ballard and Tom Wood.
- Foolproof’s management team and all their associates based in London, Norwich and Singapore will become a part of Zensar’s Global Digital Services organisation.