Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are. Soren Kierkegaard
Here is the set of 10 Unknown beautiful facts. May be these things would never form part of your examinations but one should always keen to learn and know more. So, I have consolidated the 10 unknown facts. Read them and share them.
- Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Prize.
- Duck’s Feet have no nerves or blood vessel. so, their feet do not feel cold in Icy Water.
- Wolves run on their toes, which helps them to stop and turn quickly and prevent their paw pads from wearing down.
- Foxes have whiskers on their legs as well as around their faces, which they use to find their way.
- Dutch people are the tallest in the world with an average height of 6ft (184 cm) for men and 5.6 ft (171 cm) for women.
- A tarantula spider can survive for more than 2 years without food
- Fungus farming ants began farming about 50 million years before humans taught to raise their own crops.
- Tigers can reach a length of Up to 3.3 Meters (11 Feet) and weigh as much as 300 Kg (660 Pounds)
- Although Roses can come in variety of colors but a black rose is not really black in color. It is very dark Red.
- Cheetah moms chirp like birds to call their curbs when they are out of sight.