1. Blood groups were discovered by ____
c) Ronald Ross
2. Morphologically, which part of mango is being eaten?
3. Which of the following is the most important site for the formation of lymph.
4. Silk is obtained from which stage of life cycle of silk moth?
5. Among the following spider belong to the phylum of ___________
6. Which of the following can synthesize its own food?
d) All of the following
7. The element that helps in transport of electrons from water in photosynthesis is ____
8. Birds have evolved from
9. Foot and Mouth disease in cattle is caused by ______ Pseudomonas
10. Urea cycle takes place in _______