1. Mohenjodaro is also known as
a) mound of the Great
b) mound of the survivors
c) mound of living
d) mound of the dead
2. The great bath of the indus valley Civilization was discovered in
3. Which God lost his importance as the first deity during the Later Vedic Period?
4. Which is the most important divinity of Rigveda?
5. The dockyard at Lothal is connected through a channel to which one of the following rivers?
6. Which is the oldest Veda?
7. The word ‘Vid’ from which ‘Veda’ has been derived means
8. Upanishads, also known as Vedantas are_______in number
9. The battle which is the story of Mahabharta most probably took place around
a) 100 BC
d) 100 AD
10. Which of the following Kingdom is not mentioned in the Ramayana and the Mahabharta?