Distance learning is lately becoming very popular in India. Most of the busy professionals choose Distance learning courses to gain an edge over the others. Sometimes, one can not join a regular college due to professional or financial constraints. Distance learning provides the flexibility of completing a degree in the comfort of one’s home and gives enough freedom to manage time. One may work or learn many other things simultaneously.
IMT is undoubtedly one of the best B-schools in India for Distance Learning. IMT which is established in 1980, is UGC recognized and all the PGDM courses are AICTE approved.
IMT Center for Distance Learning is one of the best in India. The distance program offered by the college provides various courses and the needful resources.
This article tells you everything you need to know about the distance courses offered by this prestigious educational institution.
Vision and Mission
Vision is to provide quality educational opportunities to the population of students who are unable to join a campus or regular management program. It offers quality distance learning to meet the academic needs of the corporate sector.
The mission is to serve the society and improve the quality of life through excellence in leadership and management education. As an outward looking academic community, the mission is to be committed to innovation and life-long learning.
Highlights and awards
- IMT center for distance learning Ghaziabad has been awarded Award for “Excellence in Distance Learning” at National Education Awards ceremony held in 2017.
- IMT Ghaziabad, Centre for Distance Learning has been awarded “CSR Top Distance Learning Institute of India Award” in the year 2017 by Competition Success Review which is India’s Leading English Publication. The award was announced on 2nd April at the CSR awards function.
- IMT Centre for Distance Learning, Ghaziabad holds the “AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN DISTANCE LEARNING “by BBC Knowledge in Mumbai on 18th February 2017.
- IMT Center for Distance Learning was awarded “Best Use of Digital Learning award” by Business School Affaire and Dewang Mehta National Education Awards in November 2016.
- IMT was awarded award for “Excellence in Distance Education” by Global Learn Tech in association with World Education Congress. It was awarded on 23rd June 2016.
One needs to have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years in any field with a minimum of 50% aggregate. One can also apply in his final year of his/her bachelors program.
The total fee for the program is around 100,000 Rs.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)|
Specializations offered are
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
Structure of the program
The two- year MBA PGDM program has a total of 4 semesters. There are 15 core subjects, 4 electives and 1 project (every semester).
Initially, for 3 semesters the program will focus on giving knowledge about the important spheres related to management. The core knowledge of the chosen specialization will begin from the 4th semester.
Admission Forms are available online at IMT CDL website and IMT CDL office.
The form has to be filled and submitted along with a draft of the fee. The form has to be submitted to the IMT CDL office. The fee can also be paid online at IMT CDL website.
Documents attached to the Application form are:
- 2 passport sized photographs.
- Photocopy of the final year mark sheet or the degree.
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate.
- Photocopy of Intermediate school .
- Id – proof, and photocopy of Adhaar card/Driving License/ Passport.
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of SC/ST, defense personnel, and war widows and handicapped students.