1. The headquarters of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), which fosters international cooperation amongst central banks, is located in
a) Basel, Switzerland
b) Geneva, Switzerland
c) Hague, Netherlands
d) Paris, France
2. Who among the following was appointed as the new executive director representing India, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka at the IMF?
a) Rakesh Mohan
b) Subir Gokarn
c) Anand Sinha
d) Urjit Patel
e) KC Chakrabarty
3. China’s yuan may join the other top global CURRENCIES in the IMF’s benchmark foreign exchange basket soon. Which of the following currencies is NOT a part of the SDR basket of the IMF?
b) British pound
c) Japanese yen
d) US dollar
e) Other than those given as options
4. Over 50 lakh customers of _________ have so far opted for its free life insurance cover, hundred times of the monthly recharge value and up to a maximum of Rs 50,000.
b) Reliance COMMUNICATION
c) Tata Docomo
d) Bharti Airtel
5. Lakshmi Vilas Bank introduced its co-branded credit card in association with SBI CARD recently. This private sector bank is headquartered at
6. Who is the CEO of Doha Bank?
a) Bob Iger
b) Indra Nooyi
c) Ajaypal Singh Banga
d) Raghavan Seetharaman
7. What is the full form of OSCB?
a) Odisha State Corporation Bank Limited
b) Odisha State Corporate Bank Limited
c) Odisha State Cooperative Bank Limited
d) Odisha State Commercial Bank Limited
8. The Hooghly riverfront in Kolkata will get a makeover with _________ sanctioning funds under the National Ganga River Basin Project scheme.
c) ICICI bank
d) World Bank
9. The Nidhi companies in India are regulated by?
d) Ministry of coporate affairs
10. India’s first defence industrial bank will be set-up in which of the following states?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
11. Which bank of India has introduced the fastest personal loan disbursal system?
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) Kotak Mahindra Bank
d) State Bank of India
12. The Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) is related to which of the following sector?
a) Insurance Sector
c) Other than those given as options
d) Capital MARKET
13. Coins up to _______ paise are called as ‘small coins’.
b) both 25 and 10
14. Banks have to declare CAR in their balance sheet. What is the full form of CAR?
a) Court Appointed Receiver
b) Computer Assisted Retrieval
c) Computer Assisted Reporting
d) Capital Adequacy Ratio
15. As per the RBI annual report 2014-15, how many metric tonnes of GOLD is held by the Central Bank?
16. Which one of the following is a credit information company in India?
17. A bank include in the second schedule of RBI is called as
a) Commercial Bank
b) Scheduled Bank
c) Cooperative Bank
d) National Bank
18. According to the preliminary estimates released by the Reserve Bank of India, household saving placed at ______ of India’s national income in FY 2015.
19. Insurance service provided by various banks is commonly known as
a) Micro Finance
b) Portfolio Management
d) INVESTMENT Banking
20. As per the RBI’s guidelines, banks can process contactless transactions below what amount without a personal identification number?