1. Which of the following institution is responsible for finalizing the interest rates and credit policy of the Euro zone?
b) European Central Bank
c) Federal Reserve
d) Bank of England
2. The full form of the organization known as FEDAI is—
a) FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALERS Agency of India
b) Full Exchange Deal and Industries
c) Foreign Exchange Dealers Association of India
d) Foreign Exchange Draft Associated Instructions
3. Which of the following banks are permitted to undertake business of the central and state governments in India?
a) Public sector banks only
b) All commercial banks
c) Only public and private sector banks
d) Public, private sector and foreign banks
4. Where does RBI mint CURRENCY coins?
a) At Mumbai and Alipore (Kolkata)
b) At Mumbai and Noida
c) At Kolkata and Noida
d) At Mumbai, Alipore(Kolkata), Hyderabad and Noida
5. India signs Loan Agreement with which of the following bank for upgrading Tourism Infrastructure and Services
a) World bank
b) Federal reserve
d) None of these
6. Which Commodities regulatory body has merged with capital markets watchdog Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
a) Forward Markets Commission
b) Securities perfect market
c) Trustline Securities
7. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has set a target of Rs 1.22 lakh cr for loans to be given by state-run banks under the PMMY. The term PMMY stands for Pradhan Mantri _______ Yojana.
8. Recently,Which of the following Institutions has planned to review its norms for ECB?
9. ________ has been granted the regulatory approval by the RBI to utilise Rs 2,500 crore non-distributable statutory reserves.
10. The Reserve Bank has withdrawn the instructions on compensation to banks for detecting counterfeit notes. The compensation was being paid at _________ of the notional value of counterfeit notes detected.
a) 5 per cent
b) 10 per cent
c) 25 per cent
d) 20 per cent
11. The RBI has decided to issue _________rupees coins to commemorate golden jubilee year of 1965 Indo-Pak War.
a) 10 Rupee
b) 100 Rupee
c) 5 Rupee
d) 20 Rupee
12. The IMF has announced which of the following state among the few bright spots in the Global Economy?
a) Sri Lanka
13. Bandhan Bank which has recently started its operation as full-fledged scheduled commercial bank is head quartered at?
b) New Delhi
14. The main purpose of Banks Board Bureau (BBB) will be ______ ?
a) Grant loan for startups
b) Rural Development
c) Promote rural tourism
d) Recommend appointment of directors in public sector banks
15. How many entities were barred by SEBI from trading in Bombay Stock Exchange due to alleged manipulation of the stock exchange route for evading taxes?
16. How many applicants were granted ‘in-principle’ approval by Reserve Bank of India to start payments banks?
a) 22 applicants
b) 21 applicants
c) 16 applicants
d) 11 applicants
17. The mobile banking app “LIME” was launched by which of the following banks recently? It will work for both account and non-account holders to shop, pay and transfer money
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Axis Bank
18. According to World Bank sources, the top five countries with the biggest investment commitments in 2014 are __________.
a) Japan, Russia, Indonesia, China and India
b) Brazil, Turkey, Peru, Colombia and India
c) Brazil, Turkey, China, Canada and India.
d) China, United States, Peru, Colombia and India
19.With which bank Kochi Metro ties up to make significant revenues from ticket sales?
a) SBI Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) ICIC Bank
d) HDFC Bank
20. Which PSU bank cuts its base rate by 0.4% after the RBI cut the the repo rate by 50 basis points?
d) Axis bank