GK Quiz on Union Budget 2021 to 2022
GK Quiz on Union Budget 2021 to 2022 is very important for the upcoming competitive exams like IAS/PSC/BANKING/SSC/CDS . In this Quiz, DayTodayGK has published a set of 31 questions based on Union budget 2021-22. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. How many pillars of the Union Budget 2021-22 are announced by the Finance Minister?
2. Which of the following statements are TRUE regarding the Union Budget 2021-22?
a) First ever digital Union Budget
b) Presented by Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
c) Six Pillars are announced
d) All the above
3. Under Health and Wellbeing, which one of the following is not among the major three areas?
4. How much Rupees is allocated for COVID-19 Vaccine?
a) Rs. 15000 Crore
b) Rs. 25000 Crore
c) Rs. 35000 Crore
d) Rs. 45000 Crore
5. The Pradhan Mantri Aatma Nirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana is associated with ____________.
b) Health Sysytems
c) Rural Development
d) Drinking Water
6. Mission Poshan 2.0 is associated with __________.
7. Jal Jeevan Mission (Urban) aims at providing how many household tap connections?
a) 1.68 Crore
b) 2.86 Crore
c) 3.48 Crore
d) 4.96 Crore
8. How much Rupees is allocated for Urban Swachh Bharat Mission 2.0?
a) Rs. 1,41,678 crore
b) Rs. 2,41,678 crore
c) Rs. 3,41,678 crore
d) Rs. 4,41,678 crore
9. According to the Scrapping Policy, personal vehicles and commercial vehicles can be used for __________ and _________ years respectively.
a) 15 and 20
b) 10 & 15
c) 15 & 18
d) 20 & 25
10. MITRA is associated with ________.
a) Space Research
d) Pharma Industry
11. What is the full form of NIP?
a) National Infrastructure Proceedings
b) National Infrastructure Plan
c) National Infrastructure Pipeline
d) National Infrastructure Portfolio
12. Bharatmala Pariyojana is associated with ___________.
a) Railway Infrastructure
b) Roads and Highways Infrastructure
c) Inland Waterways Infrastructure
d) Defence Infrastructure
13. What is the target year for 100% electrification of Broad-Gauge routes?
14. Name the two technologies that aim to provide metro rail systems at much lesser cost with similar experience in Tier-2 cities and peripheral areas of Tier-1 cities?
a) MetroMax and MetroNet
b) MetroLite and MetroNeo
c) MetroMin and MetroPack
d) MetroCosmo and MetroUrban
15. Ujjwala Scheme is associated with ___________.
a) Petroleum & Natural Gas
b) Ports, Shipping, Waterways
c) Financial Capital
16. A world calss Fin-Tech Hub will be developed at __________.
a) IIT Madras
b) IIM Ahmedabad
d) IISC – Bengaluru
17. A new gas pipeline project is planned in which Indian state?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) West Bengal
18. Capital Infusion of ___________ and _________ is planned to be added in Solar Energy Corporation of India and Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency.
a) Rs 2000 Crore and Rs 2500 Crore
b) Rs 1000 Crore and Rs 1500 Crore
c) Rs 1500 Crore and Rs 2000 Crore
d) Rs 1000 Crore and Rs 1250 Crore
19. The Foreign Direct Investment in ____________ has been increased from 49% to 74%.
20. How many Rupees has been allocated for the recapitalization of PSBs?
a) Rs 10000 Crore
b) Rs 15000 Crore
c) Rs 20000 Crore
d) Rs 25000 Crore
21. Strategic Disinvestment is planned in which of the following companies in 2021-22?
b) Air India
c) Shipping Corporation of India
d) All the above.
22. IPO of ________ is planned in 2021-22.
a) Air India
d) Pawan Hans
22. SWAMITVA Scheme aims to provide
a) Integrated property validation solution for rural India
b) Rural Electrification
c) Rural Healthcare
d) Rural Education
23. The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund has been increased to ____________ from Rs 30,000 Crore.
a) Rs 35000 Crore
b) Rs 40000 Crore
c) Rs 45000 Crore
d) Rs 50000 Crore
24. The Multipurpose Seaweed Park will be set up in __________ to promote seaweed cultivation.
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
25. How many new Sainik Schools will be set up in partnership with NGOs/private schools/states?
26. How many Eklavya model residential schools will be developed in tribal areas?
27. NATS is associated with ________.
a) National Highways
28. PSLV-CS51 to be launched by New Space India Limited (NSIL) carrying Indian satellites and Amazonia Satellite of which country?
29. A total of ___________ has been allocated for first digital census in the history of India.
a) Rs 3768 Crore
b) Rs 3678 Crore
c) Rs 3867 Crore
d) Rs 3786 Crore
30. Senior citizens over ______ years of age and having only pension and interest income are exempted from filing tax returns.
31. Vivad se vishwas scheme is related to ____________.
a) settlement of disputed tax
b) vehicle loan
c) gold loan
d) housing loan
Answer a) settlement of disputed tax. Over 1 lakh taxpayers opted to settle tax disputes of over Rs. 85,000 crore through Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme until 30th January 2021. [/su_spoiler]