General Awareness Questions & Answers | July 11 2020
1. The First Union Territory of India to run 100 per cent on solar energy is______________.
2. The gas, which is emitted in the paddy fields and increases the earth’s temperature is______________.
b) Carbon dioxide
c) Carbon monoxide
3. Goods and Services Tax (GST) was approved by the Parliament through___________.
a) 101st Constitutional Amendment Act
b) 99th Constitutional Amendment Act
c) 98th Constitutional Amendment Act
d) 102nd Constitutional Amendment Act
4. Which Indian organisation has designed and built the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam memorial?
a) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
b) Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
c) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
d) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
5. Which of the following substances is not a protein?
c) Spider silk
6. Which of the following organisms has white blood?
c) House bug
7. Exercise Shakti is organised between which of the following countries?
a) India and Oman
b) India and France
c) India and Maldives
d) India and Sri Lanka
8. 80 per cent of coal reserves of India are in____________.
a) Godavari Valley
b) Wardha Valley
c) Damodar Valley
d) Mahanadi Valley
9. Which country has launched an Artificial Intelligence (AI) cop Ella to the force?
a) New Zealand
10. Which among the following is the method to estimate the poverty line in India?
a) Investment method
b) Capital method
c) Human method
d) Income method