General Awareness Questions and Answers | July 14 2020
1. Which one of the following substances consists of only one element ?
2. Stainless steel is an alloy of___________.
a) Iron and Nickel
b) Iron, Chromium and Nickel
c) Iron, Chromium and zinc
d) IRon and Manganese
3. The hormone responsible for the secretion of milk in mother is__________.
b) Lactogenic hormone
c) A C T H
d) Leutinising Hormone
4. When milk is converted into curd the pour taste is due to__________.
a) Acetic Acid
b) Citric Acid
c) Lactic Acid
d) Tartaric Acid
5. Which city is called the ‘Bolfon of the east ?
6. Which of the following is the oldest atomic power station ?
7. Which coalfield is the largest producer in India ?
8. In ancient India which was the first place to have a university with a hostel facility?
9. The date on which day and night is equal are__________.
a) 21st March and 24th December
b) 14th January and 23rd September
c) 21st March and 23rd September
d) 14th January and 22nd June
10. The best Conductor of electricity is___________.