After successful installation of LED streetlights in Jodhpur, Aligarh, Varanasi etc. Eon Electric Limited (EEL) – one of the leaders in manufacturing a wide range of energy-efficient LED Lighting products – has reached another milestone by bagging a further contract worth around Rs.40 crore for installing LED streetlights in Rajasthan.
- Under this project, Eon will install over 1 lac LED streetlights across various cities in the state, including Jaisalmer, Gangapur, Sri Ganga Nagar, etc.
- In this phase, Eon Electric will install high lumen (minimum 95 lumen/watts) streetlights to improve road lighting and enhance visibility on the streets.
- The project is a part of the Rajasthan Government’s initiative to conserve energy through replacement of conventional lights with LED Street Lights.
- Earlier this year, Eon Electric had secured over Rs.51 crore contract to install LED streetlights in Jodhpur and Aligarh through competitive bids involving other leading players.
- The Company is in the process of installing over 60,000 LED streetlights in Jodhpur.