Current Affairs Quiz – September 01 & 02 2020
1. India, Japan, and ________ agreed to launch a resilient supply chain initiative in the Indo-Pacific region.
d) Sri Lanka
2. Which department is observing Swachhta Pakhwada from 1st to 15th September 2020?
a) Department of Statistics
b) Department of Fertilizers
c) Department of AYUSH
d) Department of Coal
3. Who develops Pinaka Missiles in India?
4. GoI signed __________ contracts to supply Army regiments with Pinaka missiles.
a) Rs.800 crore
b) Rs.1,675 crore
c) Rs.2,580 crore
d) Rs.3,285 crore
5. Former President Pranab Mukherjee who passed away recently served as the President of India from ________.
6. Cabinet has approved which mission for Civil Services Capacity Building?
a) Mission Shakti
b) Mission Shivaay
c) Mission Dhrona
d) Mission Karmayogi
7. Which Indian renewable energy company has been ranked the world’s no. 1 in solar capacity?
a) NTPC Limited
b) Tata Power
c) JSW Energy
d) Adani Green
8. Who became the first Indian to enter the second round of Grand Slam Singles event in the last 7 years?
a) Sumit Nagal
b) Prajnesh Gunneswaran
c) Somdev Devvarman
d) Yuki Bhambri
9. When was World Coconut Day observed?
10. Which nation has committed Development Assistance loan worth Rs 3,500 Cr to India?
11. Who developed World’s Largest Solar Tree?
12. Which nation has built a surface-to-air missile near a lake which is a part of Kailash-Mansarovar?