Current Affairs Quiz – October 27 2019
1. Who is the current Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas and Steel?
a) Arjun Munda
b) Shri Ragavendra
c) Dharmendra Pradhan
d) Amit Shah
2. 29th ministerial meet of BASIC countries was held at ____________.
c) New Delhi
3. World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is observed on_____________.
a) October 27
b) June 14
c) April 18
d) November 02
4. Theme for World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is _______________.
a) Engage the Present through sound and Images
b) Engage the Future through sound and Images
c) Engage the Life through sound and Images
d) Engage the past through sound and Images
5. Who has been appointed as the chairman of Airports Authority of India ?
a) Ajay Singh
b) Abhay Krishna
c) Amar Nath
d) Arvind Singh
6. Who is the first woman prime minister of Belgium?
a) Sophie Wilmes
b) Angel Morkel
c) Steffila John
d) Josephina Andrews
7. Who is the current chief minister of Haryana?
a) Narain Arya
b) Satyadev Jeyadev
c) Manohar Lal Khattar
d) Pravin Parikar
8. Indian Overseas Bank headquarter is situated in___________.
a) New Delhi
9. Kotak Mahindra Bank launches first overseas branch at ___________.
10. BASIC countries are___________________________.
a) Brazil, India, China, Australia and South Africa
b) Brazil, India, China, Argentina and South Africa
c) Brazil, India, China and South Africa
d) Brazil, India, China, Indonesia and South Africa