Current Affairs Quiz – October 17 2019
1. Who is the brand ambassador of Mastercard?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) MS Dhoni
c) Parineeti Chopra
d) Anushka Sharma
2. Who won 6th Golden Shoe award?
a) Leonel Messi
b) Christiano Ronaldo
3. Van Dhan Internship Programme to help ___________.
4. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) awarded __________ biomedical scientists from different institutes across the country.
5. Who has been as vice chairman of Global body World Steel Association (worldsteel) ?
a) T V Narendran
b) Lakshmi Mittal
c) Sajjan Jindal
d) Jinder Mahal
6. Who has been appointed as Citi’s Asia-Pacific CEO?
a) Arjun Swamy
b) Peter Babej
c) John Steffin
d) Harsh Vardhan
7. Who has takes over as Director Refineries of IndianOil?
a) Ramakrishna Acharya
b) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
c) Balaji Abhimanyu
d) Hari Krishnan M
8. Shirui Lily Festival inaugurated in ___________.
9. International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed on ____________.
a) October 17
b) September 26
c) November 02
d) January 21
10. The theme for International Day for the Eradication of Poverty 2019 is________________.
a) Acting together to Fight for children , their families & Friends to end poverty
b) Acting together to Stand for children , their families & communities to end poverty
c) Acting together to empower children , their families & Well Wishers to end poverty
d) Acting together to empower children , their families & communities to end poverty
11. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has entered into an agreement with _____________, an online property marketplace.
d) None of these