Current Affairs Quiz – October 17 & 18 2018
1. According to (BFSI) , which firm is the largest IT firm servicing banks?
2. ND Tiwari is passed away at 93, is associated with__________.
d) All the above
3. Leh city is located in_________.
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Jammu and Kashmir
4. India’s first cryptocurrency ATM installed in ____________.
5. Which Australian state has become 5th state to legalize abortion?
c) New South Whales
6. Milkman novel has been written by________.
a) Andrew Murray
b) Les Murray
c) Brigitte Lewis
d) Anna Burns
7. Who has been elected as AMFI Chairman?
a) Nirmal Kumar
b) Nimesh Shah
c) Nanda M
d) Vaithy prabhu
8. International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed as ____________.
a) 15 October
b) 16 October
c) 17 October
d) 18 October
9. Who has been appointed as advisor of Bank Bazaar?
a) SS Mundra
b) Arjun Ramachandran
c) Vishwas Kumar
10. India and Japan are to hold joint military exercise in ____________.
11. Who has launched a app called Raudram?
a) Rajni Kanth
b) Kamal Hasan
c) Narendra Modi
d) Edapadi palanisamy