Current Affairs Quiz – October 04 2019
1. Exercise KAZIND-2019, a joint military exercise, between India and ______________.
2. India’s first private train Tejas Express flagged off from ________.
3. World Animal Day observed on _____________.
a) October 04
b) June 24
c) July 18
d) November 07
4. World Space Week observed on _____________.
a) January 15
b) February 29
c) April 03
d) October 04
5. Which ministry has launched ‘Audio Odigos’ for 12 sites of India?
a) Textile ministry
b) Ministry of Tourism
c) Women and child development
d) Both a and b
6. Which state CM has launched awareness campaign to stop power theft?
c) Tamil Nadu
7. Which cricketer has bagged the Professional Cricketers’ Association Players’ Player of the Year award ?
a) Kewin Anderson
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Ben Stokes
d) Ross Taylor
8. Which company has signed Inter Creditor Agreements (ICAs) with Reliance HF, Dewan HF?
a) New India Assurance
b) Central Bank
c) ICICI prulife Assurance
d) None of these
9. Government launches __________ portal to improve coal supply to power plants .
10. RBI cuts repo rate by 25 bps to ___________%, maintains accommodative stance.