Current Affairs Quiz – November 15 2019
1. UNESCO’s World Heritage Week is observed from___________.
a) November 19 to November 25
b) November 21 to November 27
c) November 02 to November 07
d) November 24 to November 30
2. Which state has launched ‘Nadu-Nedu’ programme?
a) Tamil nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. According to UNICEF Report, India is __________ largest in Pneumonia deaths.
4. Maitree Diwas is associated with_____________.
d) Air Force
5. According to AirVisual data, Which city is the most polluted major city in the world with an air quality index (AQI) of 527?
c) New Delhi
6. According to the latest Global Bribery Risk Index, Which country has been identified as the “country with the highest risk” in terms of bribery threats in South Asia?
7. Wholesale inflation eases to __________ per cent in October.
8. Golden Leaf award 2019 won by__________.
a) Medical Board of India
c) Tobacco Board of India
d) Amazon Prime
9. Vashistha Narayan Singh is passed away at 78, is associated with_____________.