Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was presented the National Child Awards at Rashtrapati Bhavan on the occasion of Children’s Day?
b) Prime Minister
c) Vice President
d) Finance Minister
2. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the leading stock exchange BSE?
a) Vikram Kumar
b) Vignesh Sampath
c) Arvind Moorthy
d) Sethurathnam Ravi
3. Which state government was launched a project to provide free coaching for Plus-Two students to enable them take competitive examinations, including the controversial National Eligibility- cum-Entrance Test or NEET?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Andra Pradesh
4. The Araku valley in ____________is all set to host the first edition of its Hot Air Balloon Festival
b) Andra Pradesh
5. Which state government will launch cashless medical facility on November 30, under which treatment costing up to Rs five lakh will be provided to its regular employees and pensioners?
6. India is likely to achieve strong growth over the next decade and will overtake Japan in nominal GDP by _______
7. Which insurance company introduced Little Champ – a plan benefiting children by way of regular guaranteed payouts for financing their education and securing their future?
a) Reliance Life Insurance
b) IndiaFirst Life Insurance
c) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
d) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
8. India’s first wave-powered navigational buoy launched in _________
9. Indian and Kazakhstan armies have completed the second edition of their joint military exercise – Prabal Dostyk – in ___________
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Madya Pradesh
d) Andra Pradesh
10. The second edition of the two-day UEF Trade Summit held in ________
11. Which country has launched the world’s first all-electric ship, which can travel up to 80km with 2000-tonnes cargo after a two-hour charge?
12. Which country has officially signed up to the Paris Agreement, became the 169th of 196 countries?
13. World Diabetes Day was observed on?
a) November 14
b) November 15
c) November 16
d) November 17
14. Which country Food and Drug Administration has approved the first drug with a digital ingestion tracking system?
15. The International Hockey Federation (FIH) was announced a commercial partnership with __________to provide broadcast coverage of the Hockey World League Finals
16. Which city hosts the National Wrestling Championship?
17. Who became the first Indian to qualify for LPGA Tour Championships?
a) Sharmila Nicollet
b) Vani Kapoor
c) Saaniya Sharma
d) Aditi Ashok
18. Which team was announced former India captain Rahul Dravid as their ambassador for the upcoming ISL season?
a) Bengaluru FC
b) Chennaiyin FC
c) Kerala Blasters FC
d) Mumbai City FC
19. Politician Abdul Mannan Hossain passed away recently, he associated with __________ party
a) Communist Party of India
b) Indian National Congress
c) Bharatiya Janata Party
d) All India Trinamool Congress
20. Shyama who passed away recently was a/an