Current Affairs Quiz – November 12 & 13 2018
1. Who won sixth La Liga Player of the Year award?
a) Christiano Ronaldo
b) Lionel Messi
d) Luis Suárez
2. Who has become MLS Newcomer of the Year?
a) Zlatan Ibrahimovic
b) Wayne Rooney
c) Luis Suárez
d) Both a and b
3. Stan Lee is passed away at 95, is associated with_________.
4. Who has received human rights award from Amnesty International group?
a) Alexander Aris
b) Michael Aris
c) Thein Sein
d) Aung San Suu Kyi
5. PM Modi inaugurates 1st inland waterway terminal at _________.
6. Who has been appointed as the chairman of Competition Commission of India?
a) Anand kumar Gupta
b) Ashok Kumar Gupta
c) Arun Sathyan
d) Kiran Kumar
7. Thirty third ASEAN Summit begins in _____________.
8. Who won the 2018 London Press Freedom award?
a) Srimathi Kumar
b) Anuradha Premkumar
c) Rohini M
d) Swati Chaturvedi
9. SIMBEX- is a combination of which countries naval exercise?
a) India and Singapore
b) India and Malaysia
c) India and Nepal
d) Singapore and Malaysia
10. Third ‘Quadrilateral’ meeting to be held in ___________.
11. Which Indian city is the most congested city by NBER?
12. Who has been appointed as DG of ITBP?
b) KG Deepak
c) Balki Krishnan
d) Dhamodharan R