Current Affairs Quiz – November 10 & 11 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – November 09 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which state won the first place in National Water Awards?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
2. Mumbai Indians won the IPL 2020 Trophy for the __________ time.
3. Sheikh Khalifa is passed away, who was the prime minister of___________.
d) Saudi Arabia
4. RBI headquarters is situated in______________.
a) New Delhi
5. Country’s longest motorable single-lane bridge inaugurated in ______________.
6. Tezpur Litchi got GI tag, belongs to_____________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
7. World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed on_______________.
a) November 03
b) November 05
c) November 08
d) November 10
8. What is the theme for World Science Day for Peace and Development 2020?
a) Science for and with Society
b) Science play in society
c) Need to engage the wider public in debates on emerging scientific issues
d) None of these
9. S Hareesh won the JCB Prize for Literature, who belongs to____________.
a) Tamil Nadu
10. Hornbill Festival is celebrated by____________.
11. Who has conferred with Tata Literature Lifetime Achievement Award?
a) Mukesh Ambani
b) Ruskin Bond
c) RK Narayan
d) Khushwant Singh
12. Thavaasmi book launched by______________.
a) Narendra Modi
b) Amit Shah
c) M. Venkaiah Naidu
d) Smrithi Irani
13. National Education Day is observed on____________.
a) November 12
b) November 03
c) November 11
d) November 17