Current Affairs Quiz – May 8 2019
1. Every year ______________ is celebrated as World Red Cross Day.
2. Former billiards player, coach and administrator ___________died in mumbai .
3. _______________ is Japan’s first private rocket to reach space.
4. Standard Life has successfully divested __________of its stake in HDFC Life Insurance to raise Rs 1,400 crore.
a)1.75 per cent
b)1.73 per cent
c)1.77 per cent
d)1.78 per cent
5._______-has decided to merge its broadband satellite, or VSAT, business with that of market leader Hughes Communications India.
6. India’s ___________ was re-elected to the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) for another term.
b)Rakesh Kumar Singh
c)PR Ramachandra Menon
7. Former Windies batsman ___________ passed away aged 85.
8. The Panama Electoral Tribunal announced that _____________ has won the country’s presidential election.
9. Prof _____________, an educationist, scholar and the pioneering spirit behind modern legal education in India, passed away.
a)B. Subhashan Reddy
d)N.R. Madhava Menon
10. PayPal India has introduced ‘____________’ feature using Google Smart Lock for its users in India.