Current Affairs Quiz – May 29 & 30 2020
1. International Day of UN Peacekeepers is observed on_______.
a) May 11
b) May 29
c) June 04
d) August 08
2. The theme for International Day of UN Peacekeepers 2020 is______________.
a) Women in Peacekeeping: A key to Peace
b) Peacekeepers – Global
c) Increase the stability of peacekeeping
d) None of these
3. Ajit Jogi who passed away at 74, is associated with__________.
4. Who has been appointed as financial advisor National Highways Authority of India?
a) Mathesh Rao
b) Ram Prasanth
c) Nilesh Sathe
d) Arjun Das
5. Who has been appointed as new CEO & MD of Wipro?
a) Thierry Delaporte
b) Stephen Roy
c) Christopher Alans
d) John Alpahana
6. ‘Catchup’ Audio Calling App has launched by____________.
7. Missile Park ‘Agneeprastha’ belongs to_____________.
c) Air Force
8. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has been renamed as ______________.
a) National Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology
b) National Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
c) Central Institute of Plastics, petrols Engineering and Technology
d) Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology
9. The headquarters of Sun Pharma is situated in___________.
d) New Delhi
10. Who has been appointed as State Election Commissioner of Andhra Pradesh?
a) Ramesh Kumar
b) Kanagaraj M
c) Sampath Reddy
d) Venkatesh Raj
11. Rozgar Setu Scheme launched by ______________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Andhra Pradesh
12. Army Commanders’ Conference held in_______________.
b) New Delhi
13. Recently, which country has terminated its relationship with World Health Organisation?
14. Which bank has acquired 24.19% stake in Dish TV India?
a) Canara Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) HDFC Bank
15. Who has been appointed as the managing director of the India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)?
a) Vignesh Kumar
b) Abhay Krishna
c) PR Jaishankar
d) Nagulan Dev
16. Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director for State-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC)?
a) R S Dhillon
b) Rajeev Sharma
c) Ranjith Pandey
d) Hari Hara Sudhan
17. Which company won Two Stevie Awards for 2019?
18. Sido Kanhu Murmu University is situated in____________.
a) Uttar Pradesh