Current Affairs Quiz – May 17 2020
1. Who is the Union Minister of Human Resource and Development?
a) Ramesh Pokhriyal
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) Shri Ram Prasad
d) Farina Zaffari
2. The heaquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is situated in____________.
3. International Day of Light is observed on __________.
a) August 20
b) July 28
c) May 16
d) September 04
4. Sikkim celebrates its State Day on _________.
a) January 03
b) May 16
c) April 30
d) October 08
5. e-NAM is expand as_____________.
a) Nation Agreement Mandis
b) National Agri Moderate
c) Natural Agreement Market
d) National Agriculture Market
6. Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana is launched by____________.
c) Uttar Pradesh
7. Who is the current President of world bank?
a) Kristalina Georgieva
b) David Malpass
c) Anshula Kant
d) Jim konh yen
8. Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana is associated with____________.
a) LPG connections to women from Below Poverty Line
b) Saving Scheme for Girl Child
c) Pencion Scheme for Adult
d) 3 months pension scheme for widows
9. World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is observed on ____________.
a) March 18
b) April 28
c) May 17
d) June 24
10. The Theme for World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2020 is _________________.
a) Possibilities that the use of the Internet and other information and communication technologies (ICT)
b) Raise awareness of the Telecommunication
c) Connect 2030: ICTs for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
d) Connect Globe – 2020 ICT