Current Affairs Quiz – May 16 2020
1. PepsiCo India ties up ___________ to sell their products.
c) UBER eats
d) Food Panda
2. CERT is expand as______________.
a) Commercial Emergency Response of Team
b) Commercial Energy Response of Team
c) Computer Emergency Revival of Team
d) Computer Emergency Response of Team
3. World celebrates International Day of Living Together in Peace is observed on_____________.
a) June 21
b) August 23
c) May 16
d) August 02
4. According to SBI economists, Which states are having highest number of street vendors in India?
a) Uttar Pradesh and Maharastra
b) Tamil Nadu and Kerala
c) Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal
d) Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
5. Which country has named a street in Tel Aviv after celebrated Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore as a tribute on his 159th birthday?
6. Who is the Union Defence Minister?
a) Nirmala Sitharaman
b) Harsha Vardhan
c) Amit SHah
d) Raj Nath Singh
7. Who is the current Director of World bank?
a) Junaid Ahmad
b) Rafeal Judith
c) Rufus Johnny
d) Schheiher Floris
8. FDI limit in defence production from 49 pct to ________ pct.
9. Raja Rangappa Naik passed away, who is associated with___________.
b) Hockey Player