Current Affairs Quiz – May 15 2019
1. Hollywood legend _____________-, whose films made her one of the biggest stars of all time, has died aged 97.
2. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force hold joint exercise Bull Strike at Teressa Island in _________________.
b)Andaman and Nicobar
3. Merchant service and UPI payments app BharatPe Monday has roped in Bollywood actor ______________ as its brand ambassador.
d)None of these
4. RBI appoints former RBI Deputy Governor ___________________as additional director on Yes Bank’s board.
5. Paytm, has launched a credit card in partnership with global payments company _______________.
d)None of these
6. Hockey India named the 18-member Indian junior men’s team for the eight-Nation Under-21 Tournament in _______________.
7. The Indian Navy’s first full-fledged Services Selection Board (SSB) was inaugurated by Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba in___________.
8. MOU was signed between National Mission for Clean Ganga, HCL Foundation and INTACH for taking up a project of Plantation of Rudraksh Trees in ___________.
9. ______________ has broadened its block of online encyclopedia Wikipedia to include all language editions.
10. The International Day of Families is observed on the ___________ of May every year.
11. ______________ has partnered with the India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation (IMGC) to offer a mortgage-guaranteed home loan product.
12. ______________ will host a part of an international military sports event in Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer over nine days in August.