Current Affairs Quiz – March 18 2019
1. Rear Admiral ________, VSM, has assumed charge as Flag Officer Sea Training (FOST) at Kochi .
a)Anil Kumar Saxena
b)G. S. Pabby
d)R. Hari Kumar
2. India And _____________were signed three agreements on visa facilitation for diplomatic and official passport holders, development cooperation and renewable energy.
3. India’s Asian champion __________ has qualified for the World Athletics Championships to be held in the Qatari capital Doha .
a)Ram Singh Yadav
b)Nitendra Singh Rawat
4. Chinmoy Roy has died of cardiac arrest , He was a famous ______.
5. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has signed a MoU with the _______ to work on digital education initiatives.
6. Swedish telecom equipment maker Ericsson has received _________ from Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communications Ltd (RCom).
7. The three-day long joint Indo-Bangladesh White Water Rafting Expedition started from Tumbin in ________.
8. _______ becomes the first Indian Coast Guard ship to visit Indonesia.
9. ICICI Lombard and ________-announced a partnership to offer cyber-insurance cover of Rs 50,000 to protect against online frauds.
10. Guinean Prime Minister ___________arrived india for a 10-day visit.
c)Ibrahima Kassory Fofana
11. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) named SBI, ICICI Bank and __________as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs).
12. Senior journalist and environmental activist _____, who worked with leading English dailies, died.
13. India finishes second in medal tally at Asian Youth C’ships, Which country topped the overall medals tally with 31 medals ?