Current Affairs Quiz – March 17 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – March 17 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Indian firmed to collaborate with which nation to develop 5G and 6G Technologies?
2. World’s Largest Floating Solar Farms being built in _____________.
3. India’s First Libor Alternative Rate Deal between IOCL and which bank?
4. Which cricketer has become first player to score 3000 runs in men’s T20I?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Steve Smith
c) KL Rahul
d) Virat Kholi
5. WHO declared El Salvador malaria-free, country belongs to_____________.
6. Lou Ottens who passed away, is associated with____________.
a) Floppy disk inventor
b) Audio cassette tape inventor
c) Video tape inventor
d) Radio inventor
7. Recently, which bank has penalty for failed to follow the regulations in payment of remuneration to its employees through the commissions by RBI?
a) Indian Bank
d) Canara Bank