Current Affairs Quiz – March 10 & 11 2020
1. CISF celebrated 51st raising day on ___________.
a) March 08
b) March 10
c) March 12
d) March 14
2. Who has become Asias richest man?
a) Mukesh Ambani
b) Indra Nooyi
c) Jack Ma
d) Praveen Bennett
3. According to SIPRI, India listed as the worlds ____________-largest arms importer.
4. Who has received BBC Indian Sportswoman of the Year award?
a) Saina Nehwal
b) Sania Mirza
c) Hima Das
d) PV Sindhu
5. Which state has highest number of Solar Rooftop Installations?
c) Himachal Pradesh
6. UAN (Banking Terms) – in this “U” represents_______________.
7. Who gets additional charge of deputy MD, CFO of SBI?
a) CM Bodge
b) Ramesh Kanna
c) Chalasani Venkat Nageswar
d) Rajender Reddy
8. 11th INDIA Nano conference and exhibition held at ______________.
9. ARI-516, is associated with_____________.
10. Amit Panghal, Lovlina Borgohain won bronze medal, are associated with____________.
11. MCLR ( Banking terms) – in this “M” represents_____________.