Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has assumed charge of the office of Secretary General of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)?
a) Chenkyab Dorji
b) Q.A.M.A. Rahim
c) Amjad Hussain B Sial
d) Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed
2. Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of state-run telecom major Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)?
a) Sunil Kumar
b) Amit Yadav
c) Ashok Mittal
d) P K Purwar
3. Which company has signed a time-swap deal with Swiss trader Gunvor to sell some of its US liquefied natural gas (LNG)?
a) Indian Oil Corporation
b) GAIL (India) Ltd
d) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
4. The Defence Research and Development Organisation formally handed over weapon-locating radar ___________ to the Indian Army
5. World Wildlife Day is observed on 03 March, the theme of World Wildlife Day is ____________
a) It’s time to get serious about wildlife crime
b) The future of wildlife is in our hands
c) Listen to the young voices
d) None of these
6. Himachal Pradesh chief minister Virbhadra Singh has announced _____________ as the second capital of the state
7. Which country announced that it is stopping visa-free entry for North Koreans travelling into the country for national security reasons?
8. Delhi state government has tied with ___ private hospitals in Delhi to facilitate 30 surgeries free of charge for patients referred by government hospitals in the Capital
9. India has accepted an invitation to attend a meeting of the Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) to be held in _________
a) Dhaka, Bangladesh
b) Lahore, Pakistan
c) Kathmandu, Nepal
d) Colombo, Srilanka
10. Scientists in __________ have for the first time created a structure that resembles a mouse embryo using a 3D scaffold and two types of stem cells