Current Affairs Quiz – March 03 & 04 2020
1. Kaziranga National Park is situated at___________.
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
2. Who has been appointed Prime Minister of Israel?
a) Benjamin Netanyahu
b) Benny Gantz
c) Havil Matna
d) Nasser Abdul Khan
3. Suposhit Maa Abhiyan was launched in ____________.
b) Tamil Nadu
4. Tasnim Mir, Mansi Singh won bronze at Dutch Junior International, are associated at___________.
5. Who is the new CEO of Nokia?
a) Rajeev Suri
b) Thaniyansh Kaii
c) Bhadhpuri Jagan
d) Pekka Lundmark
6. Who has been Appointed Delhi Jal Board Vice Chairman?
a) Abilash Kumar
b) Jai Pandey
c) Bhandhra Dubey
d) Raghav Chadha
7. Jack Welch is passed away at 84, is associated with__________.
b) Golf Legend
c) Business Superstar
8. Who has become the world number one batsman in Women’s T20I cricket?
a) Smriti Mandana
b) Shafali Verma
c) Suzi Bates
d) Steffi Chorus
9. Which state Government has provide Rs 900 per month to farmers willing to keep stray cattle?
b) Uttar Pradesh
10. Who has been appointed as key member of US COVID-19 task force?
a) Anjali Kumar
b) Susuana Kathir
c) Gaurav Sanjay
d) Seema Verma
11. India has __________ highest trade-related illicit financial flow globally: Report.
12. NABARD – in this “R” represents___________.
d) None of these
13. Which sanctuary has been declared as an eco-sensitive zone by the central government?
a) National Chambal sanctuary
b) Kaziranga National Park
c) Darrah National Park
d) Jawahar Sagar Dam
14. 35th edition of AAHAR, Food and Hospitality fair, begins in ___________.
b) New Delhi
15. Azlan Shah Cup is associated with______________.
16. 68th All India Police Athletic Championship kick starts in ______________.
17. According to FIH work rankings. Indian hockey team secured_______ rank.
18. Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary?
a) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
b) Vishnuvi Menon
c) Advik Yash
d) Sandeeh Nair
19. UIDAI – in this “U” represents_____________.