Current Affairs Quiz – June 21 2020
1. Who is the union defence Minister of India?
a) Nirmala Sitharaman
b) Rajnath Singh
c) Amit Shah
d) Ramnath Govind
2. Which approved controversial bill to revise national map including three Indian territories?
3. When do observe International Yoga Day?
a) July 26
b) June 21
c) April 13
d) May 08
4. What is the venue of the 45th annual meeting of the United States India Business Council ?
b) New Delhi
5. Which country is to lead the United States India Business Council (USIBC) summit?
6. Which organization approved dollar 1.05 billion to Bangladesh for jobs and economic recovery?
7. When do we observe International Day of the Celebration of the Solstice?
a) June 21
b) April 19
c) January 06
d) June 13
8. Nicaragua country is located In which continent?
9. Who has been appointed as President of Catholic Syrian Bank?
a) Sabarish Raj
b) Hari babu
c) Pralay Mondal
d) Gunal Santh
10. AL Raghavan Who passed away at 87, is associated with?
d) Social Activist