Current Affairs Quiz – July 26 2019
1. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) headquater is situated in_______.
d) New Delhi
2. Indian football team has secured ________ in the FIFA rankings.
3. Which company has become highest-ranked Indian company on Fortune Global 500 list?
a) Reliance Industries
4. Rutger Hauer is passed away at 75, is associated with____________.
5. Madhubani village is located in__________.
c) Himachal Pradesh
6. Chandra Shekhar – The Last Icon of Ideological Politics” has released by___________.
a) PM Modi
b) Venkaiya Naidu
c) Ram Nath Govind
d) Nirmala Sitharaman
Anwser a) PM Modi. PM Narendra Modi released the book “Chandra Shekhar – The Last Icon of Ideological Politics”;. The book has been written by Shri Harivansh, Deputy Chairman, Rajya Sabha, and Shri Ravi Dutt Bajpai.[/su_spoiler]
7. IndSpaceEx,a space drill by______________.
8. Which state has become No. 1 in implementation of Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema Yojna?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
9. Dracaena cambodiana is associated with____________.