Current Affairs Quiz – July 14 2019
1. Disgusting Food Museum is located in ___________.
2. Sathiyan, Amalraj won India’s 1st ever medal at Australian Open, is associated with____________.
b) Table Tennis
3. Nagarkirtan won Best Feature Film award at SAARC film festival, is associated with ___________ language.
4. Fernando Corbató is passed away at 93, is associated with___________.
a) Radio Inventor
b) Password Inventor
d) Car Racer
5. Agri-Business Incubation Centre started in______________.
d) Tamil Nadu
6. Which state became the first state in India to ensure the conservation of water ?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
7. According to RBI survey, Which city is the most affordable city for homebuyers?
8. According to RBI survey, Which city is the worst affordable city for homebuyers?
9. Retail inflation rises ________ in June due to costlier food products.
10. Ajay Singh Won Gold and Creates New Commonwealth Record, is associated with_____________.