Current Affairs Quiz – January 23 2019
1. The Vodafone Idea board approved a plan to raise funds to the tune of ______crore via rights issue.
a) Rs 20,000
b) Rs 25,500
c) Rs 25,050
d) Rs 25,000
2. Omega Healthcare Management Services has signed a pact with ____for advanced use of latest technology in providing healthcare solutions.
b) IIIT- Kolkata
d) IIIT- Delhi
3. Which port becomes the only Indian port to be listed among world’s top 30 container ports?
a) Chennai Port
b) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
c) Mormugao Port
d) Port Blair Port
4. India’s fast-rising wicketkeeper-batsman _____was named the International Cricket Council’s Emerging Player of the Year.
a) Ravichandran Ashwin
b) Virat Kohli
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Rishabh Pant
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Subhas Chandra Bose museum at Red Fort to mark the leader’s ______ birth anniversary.
6. For the year 2019, 8th Battalion of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) located at _____has been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar.
7. The Maharashtra government has partnered with which Bank, under its e-PDS State programme, to onboard fair price shops (FPS) as Business Correspondent Agents.
a) Yes Bank
b) Dena Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Axis Bank
8. What is the rank of India in Global Talent Competitive Index 2019?
9. India has grabbed ____spot in the Bloomberg Innovation Index with a score of 47.93 out of 100 in ‘2019 Bloomberg Innovation Index’ of 60 economies.
10. The 27th Saraswati Samman was conferred upon eminent _____ Sitanshu Yashaschandra.
a) Marathi Poet
b) Gujarati Poet
c) Bengali Poet
d) Urdu Poet
11. The Indian Army will conduct military exercises with African nations at the Aundh Military station and College of Military Engineering in which city ?