Current Affairs Quiz – January 19 2023
Current Affairs Quiz – January 19 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz– January 19 2023
1. Which city has come up with India’s deepest underground metro station?
2. According to Brand Finance, which brand has become the world’s most valuable brand with a brand value of $299.3 billion?
3. Which bank has bagged the Best Small Bank award in the Best Banks survey for the year 2022?
a) Equitas Bank
b) Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
c) Yes Bank
4. Jacinda Ardern announced resignation, who is Prime Minister of___________.
b) New Zealand
5. CARAT or MAREX-2023 – a joint military exercise between _______________.
a) Sri Lanka and India
b) India And USA
c) Japan and India
d) Sri Lanka and USA
6. India’s first 3x platform wind turbine generators (WTG) installed in which state?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
7. Recently, which regulatory body has released consultation paper proposing to introduce a blocking of funds facility for trading in secondary markets?
8. Which Indian cricketer has become the fifth batsman to score 200 in the 50-over format?
b) KL Rahul
c) Shubman Gill
d) Virat Kohli