Current Affairs Quiz – January 19 & 20 2020
1. Who has been appointed as chairman of NMML executive council?
a) Nripendra Misra
b) Amrendra Kumar
c) Harmeet Kaur
d) Siddique Hasan
2. Electric vehicles are future of India Elecrama conference at ___________.
3. Which state has ranked top for water efficiency?
c) Andhra Pradesh
4. According to World Gold Council report, RBI secured __________th rank in buying gold abroad.
5. GoI launches “Seismic Hazard Microzonation” to minimize ___________ disasters.
d) All the above
6. Who has conferred with Australia’s highest civilian honour?
a) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
b) Harinder Sidhu
c) Maha Ratna
d) Aizaz Khan
7. 9th International Children’s Film Festival begins in _____________.
d) New Delhi
8. Sunanda Patnaik is passed away at 85, is associated with____________.
9. According to the seventh edition of the City Momentum Index, Which two among following cities are dynamic cities in the world?
a) Hyderabad and Chennai
b) Chennai and new Delhi
c) Hyderabad and Bengaluru
d) Bengaluru and Chennai
10. India to set up Maritime Research Coordination Centre in _____________.
a) Sri Lanka
11. Shamsher Singh Surjewala is passed away at 87, is associated with______________.
12. Which film won top prize at Screen Actors Guild Awards?
a) The Irishman
c) Jojo Rabbit
13. Who won Indonesia Masters 2020 title?
a) Ratchanok Intanon
b) Chen Yufei
c) Caroline Marin
d) Akane Yamaguchi
14. Who has elected as president of Archery Association of India?
a) Vijay Kumar Malhotra
b) BVP Rao
c) Arjun Munda
d) Saurab Singh
15. Saleha Sultan is passed away at 80, is associated with_____________.
a) Titular Queen of Bhopal
b) Titular Queen of Jaipur
d) None of these
16. Which state committee has suggested the government to set up three capitals ?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh