Current Affairs Quiz
1. The government has appointed ______________as Chairman and Manging Director (CMD) of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL)
a) V Harish Kumar
b) S Selva Kumar
c) K Anand Kumar
d) C Mahesh Kumar
2. The biennial search and rescue exercise by ships and aircraft from the Indian and ____________ Coast Guards, to be witnessed by observers from 27 maritime nation
3. Which state Government has decided to use the blockchain technology and is planning to bring out a White Paper on ‘Blockchain Use in Governance’ as a prelude to a separate policy?
a) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based payments startup iKaaz?
5. Which state government has decided to form a new non-banking financial company (NBFC) to act as an in-house treasury manager for efficient management of surplus funds of state public enterprises and autonomous bodies?
c) Uttar Pradesh
6. Samsung India has launched a new shopping app and service, called ___________, exclusively for the Indian market
a) Samsung Pay
b) Samsung Super
c) Samsung Mall
d) Samsung Market
7. Which state to get largest accelerator for start-ups – “DevX”?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) West Bengal
8. The Adani Group would invest ₹750 crore to double the capacity of the company’s edible oil refinery in ____________
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) West Bengal
9. World’s biggest flooded cave found in _____________
10. Which country has constructed an experimental air purifying tower, touted to be the world’s biggest at a height of over 100 meters (328 feet)?
11. Which Indian city has been ranked as Asia’s fifth most expensive rental city for expatriates?
a) New Delhi
12. World’s fifth largest diamond discovered in ___________
13. Which company tops Thomson Reuters top 100 global tech leaders list?
14. Famous footballer Ronaldinho has retired from football, he belongs to _________
15. W.B. Rao who passed away recently, he was a renowned ________ film cinematographer
16. Ava Mukherjee who passed away recently was a/an