Current Affairs Quiz – January 12 & 13 2023
Current Affairs Quiz – January 12 & 13 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Indian High Commission Signed MoU with Sabaragamuwa University to Establish Hindi Chair, Sabaragamuwa University is associated with which country?
a) Sri Lanka
2. ‘Saarang 2023’ India’s Largest Student-Run Festival begins at____________.
a) IIT Kanpur
b) IIT Mumbai
c) IIT Madras
d) IISc Bangaluru
3. Which Indian language has adopted by Australian government as the newest language?
4. Who has been appointed as the CEO of Cognizant?
b) Ravi Kumar S
c) Ajay Kumar
d) VIshnu Vardhan M
5. CAMPA New Action Plan for 2023-24: launched by which state government?
d) Uttar Pradesh
6. World Cup Hockey 2023 is host by_____________.
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
7. India’s first 5G-enabled drone developed by IG Drones is named as______________.
d) None of these
8. National Youth Day is observed on______________.
a) January 10
b) January 11
c) January 12
d) January 13
9. PM Modi to flag off World’s Longest River Cruise-MV at varanasi is named as____________.
a) Bharata Vilas
d) Ganga Vilas
10. Who has been appointed as First Woman Chief Secretary of Telangana?
a) Divya Kumari A
b) A Santhi Kumari
c) Jaya Suhkla
d) Latha Jhon
11. Vidisha, a district of ______________, becomes the 1st Indian district to implement cutting-edge 5G use cases.
b) Madhya Pradesh
12. Tata Power sets up India’s 1st solar plant for housing society in _________________.
a) New Delhi
13. Recently, which bank has launched e-Bank Guarantee facility in association with NeSL?
d) Equitas Bank
14. To promote Rupay debit card, Indian government has recently approved an incentive scheme worth ________________.
a) Rs 2,600 crore
b) Rs 1,600 crore
c) Rs 7,600 crore
d) Rs 200 crore
15. Which cricketer is an investor-cum-ambassador of Garuda Aerospace?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Yuvraj Singh
c) Rohit Sharma
d) MS Dhnoi