Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was conferred with the first Mufti Mohammad Sayeed Award for Probity in Politics and Public Life?
a) Sarbananda Sonowal
b) Nitish Kumar
c) Chandrababu Naidu
d) Pinarayi Vijayan
2. AR Rahman was named the official brand ambassador of __________
a) Tamil Nadu
3. Which state Police has decided to add high-tech cameras as part of its uniform in a bid to improve security measures in the state?
a) Tamil Nadu
4. Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved is likely to partner with _______ leading e-tailers including Amazon, Flipkart, and Paytm Mall, to push the online sale of its FMCG products
5. Which company is re-launching its ‘Auto’ service in India, almost two years after shutting down the offering in March 2016?
6. Which state government has set up a state road safety council under the chairmanship of transport minister and district road safety committees?
c) Andhra Pradesh
7. Which country has banned the teaching of English in primary schools?
c) Saudi Arabia
8. The Indian Railways has announced its plan to equip all 8,500 rural and urban stations across the country with Wi-Fi by _________
a) December 2018
b) March 2019
c) December 2020
d) March 2021
9. __________ has surpassed Ripple to become the world’s second largest cryptocurrency
10. The Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival, the world’s largest ice festival has kicked off in __________
11. Which state has achieved the distinction of becoming the first state in the country to launch High Risk Pregnancy (HRP) Portal?
12. India and _________ have reached an agreement to resolve differences on reconstructing damaged pillars along the mutual border
d) Sri Lanka
13. Shrivallabh Vyas who passed away recently was a/an
b) Sports person