Current Affairs Quiz – January 05 & 06 2019
1. The 80th National Table Tennis Championship began at Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium in ______.
2. How many monuments declared as ‘protected and of national importance’ by Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)?
3. The government has amalgamated three Regional Rural Banks – Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and_________ into a single RRB.
a) Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
b) Sutlej Gramin Bank
c) Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
d) Vananchal Gramin Bank
4. Home Minister Rajnath Singh presented Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism awards in Ho many categories across print, broadcast, and purely-digital for outstanding work done in 2017.
5. Who among the following has been appointed as Asia’s Continental Assistant to World Chess Federation (FIDE) .
a) Viswanathan Anand
b) Arkady Dvorkovich
c) Akshayraj Kore
d) Arjun Erigaisi
6._____ has won the Hopman Cup 2019 in men’s single event?
a) bt. Belinda Bencic
b) Roger Federer
c) Novak Djokovic
d) Alexander Zverev
7. What is the theme of the 27th edition of New Delhi World Fair 2019?
a) Celebrating Older Human Rights champions
b) With Her: A Skilled Girl Force
c) Readers with Special Needs
d) Our Actions Are Our Future
8. Which State’s Chief Minister has announced interest-free loans of up to Rs.3 lakh for women self-help groups (WSHGs) in the state?
b) Madhya Pradesh
9. BHEL commissioned an 800 MW thermal unit for Kothagudem Thermal Power Station of which State ?
d) Andhra Pradesh
10. Who Among the Following has been appointed as the Chairman of the All India Gem and Jewellery Domestic Council (AIGJDC)?
a) Rita Baranwal
b) Anantha Padmanabhan
c) Sanjay Verma
d) A Vaidheesh
11. The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi unveiled a digital plaque to mark the commencement of work for conservation and development of Rasika Ray Temple. Rasika Ray Temple is Situated in which State ?
c) Tamil Nadu
12. Which City will host the second edition of the International Trade Fair, “Organics and Millets 2019”, between 18th to 20th January 2019?
13. Which State has been Launched The Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana (ASKP) to reduce losses due to non-payment of electricity bills and also promote solar energy?
b) Uttar Pradesh
14. “NATIONAL BIRD DAY” in celebrated on which date?
b) 10th January
c) 5th January
d) 6th December
15. Prime Minister of Norway _____has arrived in New Delhi on a three-day state visit to India. She will participate in the Indo-Norwegian Business Conference.
a) Sahle-Work Zewde
b) Erna Solberg
c) Victoria Woodhull
d) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
16. Krishnamurthy V Subramanian has resigned as independent director from Bandhan Bank . Where is headquarter of Bandhan Bank?
17. _____ is the author of the book “A Crusade against corruption”?
a) Rima Hooja
b) Shashi Tharoor
c) Manohar Manoj
d) Chetan Bhagat
18. In which State “Neyveli Thermal Power Station” is situated?
a) Tamil Nadu
19. “Ryder Cup” is associated with which Game?
20. _____is the capital city of Cuba?
21. The government has modified the Post Office time deposit rates for the January-March quarter of 2019 and made the interest rates offered on deposits for 1 to 3 years uniform at what Percent?
22. Which state has emerged on top of Asia Competitiveness Institute (ACI),Singapore’s 2018 Ease of Doing Business (EDB) Index?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh