Current Affairs Quiz – February 21 & 22 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – February 19 & 20 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which state has become the first one to table a paperless budget?
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which state/ UT’s government fell on February 22nd after losing a trust vote?
b) Tamil Nadu
3. Who won the men’s singles title in the Australian Open 2021?
a) Daniil Medvedev
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Roger Federer
d) Rafael Nadal
4. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has proposed to change which city’s name to Narmadapuram?
5. Which company has delivered 100th K9 Vajra howitzer to Indian Army?
6. Which state Government has sanctioned Rs. 9 crore to build 48 ‘Smart’ Anganwadis?
7. International Mother Language Day is observed on______________.
a) February 13
b) February 19
c) February 21
d) February 23
8. World Thinking Day is observed on_______________.
a) February 22
b) February 24
c) February 20
d) February 18
9. The theme for World Thinking Day 2020 is _________________.
a) Fostering multilingualism for inclusion
b) Thining and Imagning
c) Understand the true meaning of guiding
10. Which nation has signed Agreement with India On Visa Facilitation and Leather Technology?