Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which state government gave away the Bhim awards to 42 sports persons of the state?
b) Andra Pradesh
2. ___________based Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has received the prestigious International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17.
3. Dish TV has tied up with _____________ by consolidated assets, to make payments and recharges easier
a) Axis Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) Kotak Mahindra Bank
d) ICICI Bank
4. International Mother Language Day is observed on?
a) February 20
b) February 21
c) February 22
d) February 23
5. Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with _______________ to provide concessional loans to micro, small units
a) Dena Bank
b) Canara Bank
c) Vijaya Bank
d) Bank of India
6. India and __________ on Tuesday signed three MoUs for promoting innovation, easing visa requirements and boosting air connectivity between the two countries
7. _____________ will get India’s first dedicated “heliport” for flying in and out
b) New Delhi
8. Which state government has put a cap on the number of guests for a daughter’s wedding at 500, and for a son’s wedding at 400 starting April 1?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
b) Arunachal Pradesh
9. Government of India increased the maternity leave for women working in industries from the existing three months to _____ months
10. Which Hospitals Foundation will provide medical support to forest department employees and local communities in the areas where WWF-India operates for conservation?
a) Tata memorial
11. Government of India approved a 900 MW hydropower project worth ₹5,723.72 crore to be set up in _______________
a) Sri Lanka
12. ___________ and China held their first strategic dialogue in Beijing to shore up bilateral ties
13. ___________ and ____________have been linked by a zip wire, meaning thrill seekers can cross from one country to another by flying through the air at speeds of up to 50mph
a) Sweden and Norway
b) Spain and Russia
c) Spain and Portugal
d) Singapore and Portugal
14. _________ and ___________have agreed on a constructive bilateral relationship to address the threat posed by North Korea
a) India and UK
b) USA and China
c) Russia and India
d) Japan and China
15. Which team won the men’s Roll Ball World Cup Championship title 2017?